Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009

Biggest X-Mas present....

....I ever made to myself! I finally bought a car. After searching for quite a while it was finally Maud, who sent me the offer. And it was with Pierre, I went looking how the car is. I was really satisfied and the price was quite okay, especially because 4 winter and 4 summer tire (Michelin) were included. And since I urgentely need a car here for work and for everything els here in the Jura, I invested nearly my whole money in this car! Yeah still it is just a second-hand car, but it is in a really good condition. And the Grand-Pa was sooooo nice.
I'm soooooo proud of me having my first own car!!!! To have a really good time with my new car, it still needs my last touch, but I'll do my best! More important is: My car still needs a NAME! So just write me your ideas, I'm interested in it!

Heute hab ich mir ein großes Weihnachtsgeschenk selber gemacht: Ich habe mir ein Auto gekauft. Einen gebrauchten Opel Astra, den ich unbedingt brauche um mich fortzubewegen. Und man bin ich stolz auf mich, mein erstes eigenes Auto...juhuuu....natürlich muss ich es noch ein wenig nach Steffi einrichten, aber hey das wird schon. Und noch viel wichtiger ist: Mein Auto braucht einen Namen! Also schickt mir fleißig eure Ideen, bin gespannt auf eure Kreativität!

Voilà le père Noël est déjà passé chez moi, et il m'a offert: une voiture. Super mon p'tit Opel Astra l'occasion. Il manque encore un peu de "MOI" la dedans, mais cela va s'arranger. Et en plus il me faut un nom, pour ma chérie. Aidez-moi s'il vous plait et écrivez mois vos idées!!!!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to see you and your new car soon!

    Hmm a name? Good question. I'll think about it.

    *huuuuug*
    ~Steffi :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Und in Rooooooooooot, toll :D Solls denn ein weibliches oder ein männliches Auto werden? Also wegen dem Namen :D
    LG Nine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. och....des is egal, könnt beides vorschlagen, ich nehme den Namen der mir am besten gefällt.
    Mein Vorschlag ist "Bruno". Kommentare gerne erlaubt.
    Ja und die Frabe, liebe Nina, ist auch sehr praktisch, passt gut zu mir.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Manni, wie der Mammut in Ice Age ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oui , mon père , il regarde trop la télé. C'est lui qui a proposer ce nom!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Bruno find ich gut. Die eigene Intuition ist meist die beste.

    *hug*
    ~Steffi :)

    AntwortenLöschen